North Burlington Baptist Church
REAL PEOPLE REFLECTING JESUS
THIS WEEK’S EVENTS
We ask BIG, pray BIG, and experience BIG things
North Burlington Baptist Church has applied to take in a refugee family of six. One of their children has been diagnosed with cancer and will need prompt treatment upon their arrival.
We have currently raised $20K and are anticipating more needs as the family arrives.
How you can help:
1. Pray for the family, that they will be able to come quickly, for their safety as they wait, for the health of their sick child, and for the adjustments they will face when they arrive in Canada.
Sunday Worship & Teaching
Most recent Sermon Series Video Links.
- Sep 13, 2015Power to Change – Becoming the Biggest Loser
- Sep 6, 2015NT – Characters – The Apostle John
- Aug 30, 2015NT Characters – Pilate
- Aug 23, 2015Simplify – Strengthen and Surrender
- Aug 16, 2015Simplify – Mismanaged Relationships
- Aug 9, 2015Simplify – Unclutter Your Soul
- Aug 2, 2015NT Characters – Barnabus
- Jul 26, 2015Lessons From Jonah
- Jul 19, 2015Elijah – Passing on the Mantle
- Jul 12, 2015Elijah – Dealing with Discouragement